It is with profund sadness that we are informing you of the sudden death of Mzee Meshack Maragia Getugi on November 21st, 2014. He was the husband of Mama Claire Maragia of Kisii, Kenya and father to George and Lucy Maragia of Allentown, PA.
He was the brother to Jeremiah and Florence Getugi of NJ, uncle to Bonny Getugi of DE, Lillian Kerongo of NC, Moses Getugi of MN, Martin Nyambati of DC/VA among many others here in the US and around the world.
Daily prayers are ongoing at George and Lucy Maragia’s house (4119 Redbud Drive W, Whitehall PA 18052). There will be a Memorial Service and Fundraiser on Saturday November 29th 2014 starting from 5pm at their house (4119 Redbud Drive W, Whitehall PA 18052) to assist the family travel to Kenya for the funeral.
For more information, call the following:
1. George Maragia 610-972-6603
2. Lucy Maragia 484-387-3713
3. Jeremiah Getugi – 201-206-3712
4. Zachary Moitui – 201-889-3636
5. Bonny Getugi – 302-897-7113
6. Lillian Kerongo – 919-645-7319
7. Moses Getugi – 736-291-3554
8. Martin Nyambati – 301-254-9063
9. John Mogaka – 610-547-5804
10. Mark Chore – 610-704-7708
For those unable to attend, you are encouraged to support George and Lucy through TD Bank Routing#: 036001808 and Account#: 4311271475.
Your prayers, visits, calls and financial support will be appreciated as you come and support this family during this period of grief and sorrow. May God bless you abundantly.
Mzee Meshack Maragia Getugi Planning Committee