It is with heavy hearts and profound sadness that we announce the death of Francis Bogonko Omariba of Ikuruma sub-location in Kitutu Chache North (Kisii County).
The late was a beloved brother to Samuel Nyakundi Omariba and brother in-law to Hellen Nyaboe Omariba both of Bear, Delaware. Brother in-law
to Dr. Andrew Nyaboga and Thomas Oindi Nyaboga both of Jersey city, NJ.
Uncle to Emily Nyamoko and George Tora of PA (USA), Richard Mageto and Janet M. Mageto of DE, and Cousin to Charles Matara of DE,
and Yusufu Matara of NJ.
He late leaves behind 5 children – Rose 16, Tabitha 14, Omariba 8, James 5, and Mary 2 years,
Family, friends and relatives are meeting daily for prayers and Fund raising events at their house
314 Brandon Drive, Bear DE 19701. We are humbly asking the community to support
Mr. Samuel Omariba as he looks forward to traveling to Kenya on Monday next week for funeral service and last respects for his beloved brother.
There will be a final fund raising event/service on Saturday 6/22/2013 at the same address starting at 6pm.
Please, again, we are requesting for your presence and financial support in order for the family to meet the great challengesthat are ahead of them.
For further information please contact:
1. Samuel Omariba Tel. 302-521 1168
2. Hellen N. Omariba Tel. 302-521 1729
3. Richard Mageto Tel. 302-669 8704
4. Emilly Nyamoko tEL. 302- 230 1005
5. George Tora Tel. 267- 391 7185
6. Charles Matara Tel. 732- 372 3725
7. Yusufu Matara Tel. 908- 265 4147
8. Joseph Jogoo Oino Tel. 302- 384 3499
9. Dr. Andrew Nyaboga Tel. 201- 401 3590
10. Charles Nyangwara Tel. 302-252 1271
11. Cornelius Ongera Tel. 201- 401 4293
Many blessings to you and we are looking forward to seeing you there.
On behalf of Omariba family
In His service,
Richard Mageto =