Publish Date: Nov 21, 2011
Dj Vito: I would rather divorce than let her have an affair with someone else.By Angela KyolabaBefore lashing out in anger at your woman after learning she cannot conceive, or thinking of ending the relationship, you need to know that you just might be the problem!Albert Kagoma learnt this the hard way. Having gone to his doctor for a check-up after experiencing serious pain in his lower abdomen, he also got news that because of a problem with his reproduction organs, he must had been sterile since early puberty. Until then, he had been a happily-married man with three beautiful children.An official of Engender Health in Kamwokya says many men have a problem of dead sperm and ignorantly blame childlessness on their women.Having sperms does not mean a man can father children. It is possible for a man to function well in the bedroom but have dead sperms. At about 14, the manufacture of sperms begins and for any man to make a woman pregnant, he must have healthy sperms. So if your wife cannot conceive, get a check-up done. This will save you the pain of discovering, years later, that the children you adore so much are not yours biologically.
What kills sperm?
- Have difficulty swimming.
- Have a weak head that is unable to penetrate the egg.
- Have a poor quality tail that cannot push it into the woman’s womb.
- Have to be many for any chance of success; if few, their ability to penetrate the egg also lessens
If you discovered that you could not make your spouse pregnant, would you let her have children with another man? Nickson Turyahikayo found out what some men would do.
- m Failure of nerves in the body
- The condition of the testicles; very tight underwear hinders comfort of the testicles and generates heat, creating a poor environment for sperm manufacture.
- Ailments such as mumps, HIV/AIDS, liver disease, sickle cells also hinder healthy sperm growth.
- Under-developed testicles.
- Alcohol, smoking cigarettes and abuse of drugs also kill sperms.